Neptune Conductivity/Salinity Temp Probe Module PM2
Maintaining consistent salinity in your aquarium is key to the well being of every organism inside it. And, as busy as we sometimes are, we don’t even realize our parameters are out of whack until it’s too late. With this module, your Apex will be constantly monitoring the Salinity in your tank and will let you know the minute it is trending outside of the safety zone.
- Four measurement ranges (0-900 uS/cm, 0-9.0 mS/cm, 0-90.0 mS/cm, 0-50ppt)
- Six digital inputs for dry contact switches
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added
- Plug and play - instantly recognized
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion
- Comes with three foot AquaBus cable
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable readings
- LED Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems
The Conductivity/Salinity Temp Probe Module is a product in the Neptune Apex AquaController System line and is compatible with all APEX systems (Apex Jr, Apex Classic, Apex Lite, Apex). The Neptune Apex System is probably the most technologically progressive comprehensive aquarium system on the market. Featuring full wireless compatibility, customization, and control, the Neptune Apex System is unrivaled by its competitors. This system is the future of the home aquarium. You can set up the system to send you email alerts on any number of factors, alarms, or even phone notifications to monitor tank conditions. The system is fully customizable and will receive regular software and firmware updates to ensure continued efficiency and to keep the system as up-to-date on current trends as possible. All products are interchangeable and customizable and will fit into other products seamlessly with no programming required.