Reef Octopus Biopellet Reactor BPR-110
The Reef Octopus Biopellet Reactor is designed specifically for the use of solid carbon dosing biopellets. Cone bottom design helps to keep the biopellet media in suspension and evenly dispersed. Reactor lids close with fastening screws and a mesh screen contains biopellets while still allowing flow.
- Dimensions: Diameter 3.9″x Height 21″
- Footprint: 5.25" x 5.25″(6.7" with Lid)
- Inlet and Outlet: ½” Direct PVC or ½" or 5/8” barb fittings
- Load capacity: 700 mL Biopellet
- Recommended flow rate: 520-790 GPH
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review.