GHL Mitras LX-6100-HV
Mitras® LX illuminates aquariums with powerful lighting technology and unmatched efficiency. The 6000 series includes the following features:
- Ultra high light output and uniform light distribution in natural brilliant colors (CRI> 95) and situation adapted, unique color mix for strong growth of plants and corals in freshwater and saltwater.
- Equipped with carefully selected high-power LEDs from CREE®, Osram®, and SemiLEDS® with at least 122 Lumen/Watt (White LEDs).
- Integrated lighting control and independent LED channel control for mixing color spectrums.
- Ultra Compact Design: 72 high-power LEDs in only 40 mm x 180 mm x 340 mm small fixture.
- Integrated 2.4 GHz wireless module (For master-slave operation).
- Sophisticated thermal management ensures energy efficiency and longlife of the LEDs (at least 60,000 operating hours).
- Replaceable LED clusters.
- Saves about 50% energy costs compared to conventional illumination technology.
Mitras® LX can be adjusted within a wide spectrum range (approximately380-700 nm). Such flexibility allows you to tailor your light spectrum and output to suit the needs of your plants, fish, and coral. Simply set the light spectrum and light output and watch them thrive.Our free professional PC operating software, GCC (GHL Control Center)allows you to conveniently operate and configure your Mitras LX. From GCC, you can select predetermined lighting templates or create your own lighting projects from scratch.When choosing the Mitras® LX 6000 series luminaire, it is very important to consider how this light will be used; we offer different models to suit different uses. Each model is equipped with special LED combinations perfectly matched for different applications such as Freshwater, upper-,medium and deep reef. The correct light spectrum used is equally as important as the number of lumens that can be achieved.