ZetLight QMaven ZT6500
- Simulate dawn, sunrise, daytime, sunset and night time by adjusting the brightness and intensity of each color light to simulate the exact spectrum and wavelength you desire.
- Total Lumens: 4300 LM (Suitable for coral reef aquariums).
- The white LED's are clustered together in a group, simulating the sun as the main light source.
- Specialist moonlight panels simulates the way moonlight diffuses and reflects upon the water surface at night.
- Features world class Bridgelux LED's.
- Simulate natural weather conditions such as clouds moving across the sky or lightening storms.
- Easily test your installed settings by running demo mode - which will simulate your entire day's settings in a few minutes.
|LED||Quantity||Color Temperature / Wavelenght|
|White||1 group||12,000 K|
|Blue||4 groups||465 - 485 nm|
|Violet||2 groups||410 - 420 nm|
|Royal Blue||12 groups||450 - 465 nm|
- Sleek and stylish ultra slim design.
- The LED bulbs are housed behind a super transparent toughened glass panel which lets the maximum amount of light through, prevents humidity and is easy to clean.
- All power sources and connections are water proof.
- The status of the lamp is shown on the digital display.
Advanced Cooling Function:
- This unit houses a powerful yet quiet fan with sensors which automatically regulates the temperature of the light unit, helps prevent rusting and prolongs its lifespan. The unit also features a black aluminum radiator which assists in cooling the unit.
- The unit features extendable brackets with a workable length of 45 - 70cm.
- The feet also features sliding brackets which securely fasten the light unit to aquarium glass of up to 30mm thick.
- Control the entire unit via the wireless remote control (included).
- Size: 40 x 26 x 4(h) cm
- Wattage: 90W
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review.