Zetlight Iozean B200
This cost effective LED light unit can be upgraded with a wireless driver and controller to recreate natural coral reef lighting conditions in your aquarium.
- Dual Color: The unit's light output is 50% white (12,000 K) and 50% Blue (455 - 460 nm). The white and blue LED's can be switched on/off separately.
- Advanced thermal protection: the iOzean light unit houses a powerful yet quiet fan which keeps the unit cool and helps prevent rusting, thus prolonging the life of the unit.
- Adjustable connection: Contains extendable supports (to rest on top of aquarium) and a hanging kit (to hang above the aquarium).
- Suitable for marine aquariums.
- Can be upgraded and controlled with the ZetLight wireless driver and controller (not included).
Simulate natural lighting conditions in your reef aquarium by upgrading this light unit with the ZetLight wireless driver and controller!
Control your ZetLight iOzean light unit wirelessly and create a smart LED lighting system!
- When connected to the wireless driver and controller you are able to control the intensity of each color LED in small increments ranging from 1 - 100.
- Simulate natural weather conditions such as clouds moving across the sky or lightening storms.
- Includes pre-installed dawn, day, dusk, night and moonlight modes.
- Easily test your installed settings by running demo mode - which will simulate your entire day's settings in a few minutes.
- Light Size: 30.8cm x 24.4cm x 5.5cm
- Recommended optimal tank size: 50cm x 40cm x 40cm
- Minimum tank size: 35cm x 25cm x 35cm
- Maximum tank size: 60cm x 50cm x 50cm
- Input Voltage: 100v-240v
- Total Power Of The Light: 70w
- Lumens: 4800LM
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review.