Zetlight Shieldo ZS7000
This modern and stylish LED light unit offers maximum customizability, penetration and coverage for the coral reef aquarium.
Full Spectrum Lighting with optimal penetration and coverage:
- Simulate dawn, sunrise, daytime, sunset and night time by adjusting the brightness and intensity of each color light to simulate the exact spectrum and wavelength you desire.
- Total Lumens: 8800 LM (Suitable for coral reef aquariums).
- Contain semi ball shaped LED clusters which creates and optical lens effect - greatly improving penetration and coverage of light.
- Features a wide spectrum design which greatly enhances coral growth rate.
- Contains professionally mixed LED color configurations to suit both shallow and deep water corals.
- Specialist moonlight panels simulates the way moonlight diffuses and reflects upon the water surface at night.
- Features world class Bridgelux LED's and chip.
- Simulate natural weather conditions such as clouds moving across the sky or lightening storms.
- Easily test your installed settings by running demo mode - which will simulate your entire day's settings in a few minutes.
|LED||Quantity||Color Temperature / Wavelenght|
|White||8 groups||12,000 K|
|Blue 1||4 groups||450 - 460 nm|
|Blue 2||2 groups||460 - 465 nm|
|Blue + Green 1||2 groups||465 - 535 nm|
|Blue + Green 2||2 groups||450 - 520 nm|
|Blue + Violet 1||2 groups||380 - 455 nm|
|Blue + Violet 2||2 groups||410 - 465 nm|
|Red||16 groups||620 - 630 nm|
- Sleek modernist design.
- The LED bulbs are housed behind a super transparent toughened glass panel which lets the maximum amount of light through, prevents humidity and is easy to clean.
- All power sources and connections are water proof.
- Modular design - connect many of these light units together on one controller without interference.
Advanced Cooling Function:
- This unit houses a powerful yet quiet fan with sensors which automatically regulates the temperature of the light unit, helps prevent rusting and prolongs its lifespan. The unit also features a black aluminum radiator which assists in cooling the unit.
- The unit features extendable and elevatable brackets to adjust the lenght and height of the light to suit different aquarium setups.
- Control the entire unit via the wireless remote control (included).
- Size: 69 x 28 x 5(h) cm
- Wattage: 170W
- Light Size: 68.6cm x 28cm x 5.3cm
- Recommended optimal tank size: 100cm x 60cm x 60cm
- Minimum tank size: 80cm x 35cm x 35cm
- Maximum tank size: 120cm x 70cm x 150cm
- Input Voltage: 100v-240v
- Total Power Of The Light: 170w
- Lumens: 8800LM
|LED||QTY||Colour Temperature /Wavelength|
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review.