- Directly reads the absolute salinity of seawater ( No need for seawater or temperature compensation factors)
- Specifically designed for the ionic content of seawater (NSW) for more accurate salinity measurement (industry standard refractometers are calibrated for salt brine ).
- Calibrated for seawater (NSW) at 25oC/77oF, the normal temperature range for reef aquariums
(most standard refractometers are calibrated at 15oC/59oF ).
- Easier to read, higher resolution display, focussed to the relevant range for reef aquariums of up to 40ppt
- Includes Integrated Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for accurate measurement at standard ambient temperature
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review.